MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS TABLE
The 5 in 1 – Treatment & Exercise Table
The MAT does exercises in a new way, like no other product can. It is a multiple modality exercise apparatus that also may be used as a treatment table, and much more. It was designed by physical therapists for both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation centers. The unique components of the MAT allow for all—from athletes to bariatric patients—to transfer on and off the table without fear of falling. It can accomplish five functions with the footprint of one machine. It supports 500 lbs. Fully electric tilt functions. Until now, this type of equipment has not been available to physical therapists.
- Manipulation and treatment table. The table is longer and wider than traditional tables.
- Gravity resisted LE exercise platform. A workout platform unlike anything on the market.
- Pulley system. A pulley attachment allows variable arm exercises resisted by the patient’s body weight or by the weight of the sliding frame.
- Unique traction table that utilizes self and manual traction.
- Tilt or inversion table. The table adjusts from level to head elevated or inverted 45 degrees.
This heavy duty MAT platform boasts of an ultra-strong, steel frame base and top construction with an all welded lift mechanism and a powder-coated steel frame. As a result, the table design does not only ensure many years of a dependable service, but simplifies cleaning and helps to preserve a great exterior condition. The provided 500 lbs weight capacity is more than sufficient for normal use and ease of patient use may help achieve ADA tax credit.
- Ultra-strong, steel base and top construction
- 5 in 1 function table saves space
- unique foot/knee exercise functions
- Heavy duty, top quality, 3,000 lb lift mechanism
- Durable white powder-coated steel frame
- Smooth synchronized electric tilt adjustment
- Power supply and motor meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Easy service, self contained, electrical components
- Long lasting, rounded corner, upholstered top
- 2″ ultra-firm long lasting padding
- Smooth quiet roll wheels
- Highest incline squat machine on the market
- PATENT US 62/817,892
- fully FDA compliant
- Made it the USA
Warranty: Excellence in Rehabilitation warrants manufactured products to be free of defects in materials, workmanship or design under normal use and service conditions for 2 years on all mechanical products, all electric equipment and support items, from the date of purchase. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident, abuse or misuse of the product and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts (including but not limited to vinyl) or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence. Note: Exceeding the recommended weight capacity of the MAT product with stationary weight or a total combined weight consisting of stationary weight and applied force under normal intended or unintended use voids this and all implied or stated warranties.
Lets get moving!
Products in one
Reasons to buy
THE MAT Story
The cornerstone of Excellence in Rehabilitation is the creation, production and sales of the MAT (Multiple Applications Table). The MAT advantage is that it offers 5 functions in 1 table, both rehabilitation treatment and multi-function exercise capabilities in a single table at a remarkably small footprint. This is a new inventive way to improve patient outcomes, patient safety and therapist safety. It improves safety by enabling patients to more easily get on and off a table that can do more to functionally improve the patient than any other. Its saves space as it can do the job of 5 other pieces of equipment. The MAT was created by Physical Therapists specifically for the needs of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.
There are currently more than 200,000 licensed physical therapists in the United States mostly using equipment that was intended for healthy gym members. The MAT provides the answer for heavier, debilitated patients. A better way to provide care.
In The News
In The Beginning
In the Beginning…I am a Physical Therapist who has been frustrated by the lack of specific equipment for Physical Therapy practices. I established Excellence in Rehabilitation, LLC in 2011 to help…
Building the MAT Table In 2011, I started building different types of tables and exercise equipment to enable squats without the instability and fear people have of going on the total gym system. I started all this research and the desire to invent my own equipment...
The prototype Mat Table has been tested at a wellness center in Otsego, Mich. in the final months of 2018 with valuable patient input. I’m so grateful for all the therapists and patients who have given…
complete form to access product pricing
For more information:
Brian Scherff PT